1. What if I have a question? Concern? Something pissed me off?
2. What do you want?
Poetry, prose, art, reviews, and interviews we haven’t read before by people who aren’t always repped in contemporary literary magazines and journals. We prefer Queer writers, disabled writers, LGBTQIA writers, people of color, undocumented writers, women of color, or writers from other underrepresented/marginalized communities. Get weird with us. Get real. Do you. Believe in your work enough to send it.
3. What do you mean by creative nonfiction?
We mean: lyric essays, research-based (but still beautiful) pieces, prose poems, poetry that exists in paragraph form, narrative nonfiction, disjunctive essays.
4. Do you accept previously published work?
Yes. Just tell us where it was published.
5. Do you have to be in your 20s to be published here?
No. Just specify your age when you submit.
6. What’s the publishing schedule?
We publish once a month on the third Monday.
7. What should be in my bio?
Whatever you want as long as it’s in third person.
8. How many times can I submit?
You can submit 5 pieces per submission.